My NSFAS Status Check 2023-2024
My NSFAS Status Check 2023: How to Track NSFAS Application Status 2023>>my.nsfas.org.za/status/
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Application Status for 2023 is now open to all prospective applicants who were part of the list of students who qualify for the NSFAS funding in 2023, according to the NSFAS funding criteria. Therefore, applicants are urged to check the status of their applications for 2023.
How to Check/Track NSFAS Application Status 2023
To check NSFAS Status 2023, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click MyNSFAS Account at the top-right menu of NSFAS website
- Enter your Username and password to login to your myNSFAS Account
- Then, click “Track Funding Progress”
- Your NSFAS Status dashboard appears as seen on the screen
- The status will either show funded or unsuccessful
All NSFAS eligible students, with a successful funding status 2023, are advised to proceed to their respective institutions, where they have been admitted, to register for the 2023 academic year. Registration fee for NSFAS students has been waived, in line with the subsidized higher education policy. This means that no NSFAS funded student whose name appears on the funded list should be asked to pay registration.
How do I reset myNSFAS account profile?
To reset your myNSFAS account login details for 2023, follow the steps below:
- Go to: www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on ‘myNSFAS’ and then click on ‘forgot password
- Type in your ID number
- Choose what you want to be helped with: password or username or both.
- Then click on ‘Submit’
- The username and the link to change your password will be sent through SMS and email.
- Open the link and you will be redirected to the reset password page.
- Reset your my.nsfas.org.za account password by following the prompts on your screen.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: