ISFAP Bursary Application 2022-2023
ISFAP Bursary Application 2022-2023: ISFAP Bursary Requirements,
The Ikusasa Student Financial Aid Programme (ISFAP) Bursary Online Application for 2022 is open and will be closing on 30 August 2021 for first-year nursing students from Adelaide Tambo Nursing School Sciences, pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, as well as first-year students pursuing the Bachelor of Health Sciences for Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics from Sports and Rehabilitation Department.
Who qualifies for an ISFAP Bursary Application 2022?
Applicants that meet the following requirements or are eligible for ISFAP funding are:
- Applicants should be a South African citizen
- Applicants from families whose annual income is between R0 – R600 000.00 per year
Read Also: TUT Bursary Application 2022/2023
ISFAP Bursary Application Process 2022
The application process for financial funding from ISFAP involves the following:
- Applying to get accepted at your University of choice.
- Assess if you qualify based on the University you have been accepted at and then check against Universities we have partnered with.
- Assess if you qualify based on ISFAP funded degrees/programmes at University we have partnered with.
- Check your e-mails regularly once you have started your application process for further engagement and application status update.
- Consider clicking here for 2022 Online Applications.
Required Documents for ISFAP Bursary Application 2022
All those who wish to apply for ISFAP Bursary in 2022 should have the following supporting documents:
- A certified copy of ID document
- Personal details: name, surname, email address and cellphone number
- A proof of registration at one of these above institutions for 2022 (on tertiary letterhead)
- A certified copy of Matric certificate or Matric latest results
- Confirmation that you are not in receipt of any other funding for the 2022 academic year
- A proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of any grants or pension if applicable): isfap bursary requirements
PLEASE NOTE: No late Application will be accepted. Applications submitted after the deadline date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
Read more on Tshwane University of Technology Bursaries 2022/2023
OTHER RELATED LINKS: