False Bay TVET College Online Registration 2024-2025
False Bay TVET College Online Registration 2024-2025;How to Register
One of the top institutions in the Western Cape for vocational education and training is False Bay TVET College, which provides a variety of courses aimed at giving students the real-world experience they need to excel in the industry. The institution now offers online registration, making it simpler than ever for students to sign up for classes as technology continues to play an increasingly significant role in education.
False Bay College registration is very convenient making it easier for students to register for a course at any time of day or night, from anywhere in the world. False Bay online registration is fast and efficient process that allows you to complete the registration form in a matter of minutes, and you’ll receive confirmation of your registration immediately.
False Bay TVET College Online Registration Date 2024-2025
False Bay online registration period begins few weeks after the application portal has been closed. False Bay online registration begins in the year of the beginning of semester which fall is January and closes few weeks on. Prospective students are entreated to begin their registration in January on the official website and registration portal of the institution.
False Bay College Online Registration Procedure 2024-2025
Prospective students must follow the below procedure to register at False Bay TVET college Online;
- Visit the official website of False Bay college at www.falsebaycollege.co.za.
- Sign into the students portal using your credentials ; your name and student Number
- Navigate to the registration portal
- Select your preferred courses and modules
- Make payment of your registration fee(if applicable)
- Upload certified copies of required documents
- Click on “SUBMIT” to complete your registration process
- You’ll receive confirmation of your registration immediately.
False Bay TVET College Online Registration Required Documents 2024-2025
- Identity Document / Birth Certificate (if under 18 years) / Passport (if a foreign applicant)
- Most recent Academic Results
- Proof of Address
Once applicants have accepted the offer letter, they will be issued with an addendum which needs to be completed and uploaded together with either proof of payment or Bursary Office approval notice (bursary slip) via the Application Portal before they can proceed with their registration for the 2024-2025 academic year. Hope the provided information ids useful. Visit the official website of False bay College for more information.