False Bay TVET College Second Semester Application 2024/2025
False Bay TVET College Second Semester Application 2024/2025: False Bay TVET College is delighted to announce that applications are now open for the second semester of the academic year. As a reputable Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college in South Africa, False Bay TVET College offers a wide range of programs and courses designed to provide students with the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in their chosen careers.
The second-semester intake provides an opportunity for those who missed the first-semester intake to join the college and begin their studies. Applying for the second-semester intake at False Bay TVET College is easy and convenient. Prospective students can visit the college’s website or better still follow the simple instructions below to apply.
False Bay TVET College Second Semester Application Date 2024-2025
False Bay TVET College has set an application deadline for applicants to apply for the 2024-2025 applications. The online application for False Bay TVET College is open in June and closes in July. Applicants must make sure they apply before the closing date.
Courses/Programmes offered at College of False Bay TVET College
Pre-Vocational Learning Programme
- NC(V): Finance, Economics and Accounting NQF Level 2-4
- N4-N6: Financial Management
- NC: Junior Bookkeeping NQF Level 3
- FETC: Senior Bookkeeping NQF Level 4
- FETC: Accounting Technician SA NQF Level 3
- N4-N6: Business Management
- N4-N6: Public Management
- N4-N6: Human Resource Management
- NC: Wholesale & Retail: Help Desk NQF Level 2
NEW! NC: N4-N6: Marketing Management
- NC(V): Office Administration NQF Level 2-4
- N4-N6: Management Assistant
Competency Based Modular Training (CBMT)
Trade and Level Testing
- NC(V): Electrical Infrastructure Construction NQF Level 2-4
- N1-N3: Electrical Engineering
- N4-N6: Electrical Engineering
- OC: Electrician
- NC(V): Engineering and Related Design: Motor Mechanics NQF Level 2-4
- NC(V): Engineering and Related Design: Fitting and Turning NQF Level 2-4
- N1-N3: Motor Mechanics
- N1-N3: Fitting and Turning
- N1-N3: Fabrication
- N1-N3: Welding
- NC: Automotive Body Repair NQF Level 2
- NC: Automotive Repair and Maintenance NQF Level 2-4
- OC: Mechanical Fitter
- OC: Panel Beater
- OC: Boilermaker
- OC: Welder
- OC: Vehicle Painter (Automobile and Marine)
- N1-N2: Plumbing
- N1-N2: Carpentry
- NC: Furniture Making (Wood) NQF Level 2
- NC: Building and Civil Construction NQF Level 3
- OC: Bricklayer
- NC(V): Transport & Logistics NQF Level 2-4
- NC: Yacht and Boatbuilding NQF Level 2-3
- FETC: Yacht & Boatbuilding NQF Level 4
- OC: Rigging
CENTRES OF SPECIALISATION
- NC: Mechanical Fitting NQF Level 2-3
- OC: Rigging
- NC(V): Hospitality NQF Level 2-4
- N4-N6: Hospitality and Catering Services
- OC: Chef
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- NC(V): Information Technology and Computer Science NQF Level 2-4
- HC: Information Technology Service Management
- NQF Level 5
- Cisco CCNA 1&2
- FETC: Information Technology: Technical Support NQF Level 4
- NC: Information Technology: System Support NQF Level 5
- NC: Information Technology End User Computing NQF Level 3
- OC: Computer Technician Level 5
NEW! NC(V): Programming and Robotics NQF Level 2-4
SAFETY IN SOCIETY
- N5-N6: Educare
- ND: Early Childhood Development NQF Level 5
- GETC: Early Childhood Development NQF Level 1
- FETC: Early Childhood Development NQF Level 4
- HC: Early Childhood Development NQF Level 5
False Bay TVET College Qualifications
- NATED / Report 191
- National Certificate Vocational (NCV)
- Skills Programme and Learnerships
- NQF Full Time
False Bay TVET College Courses Entry Requirements
Entry Requirements NCV:
- A year-end school report for grade 9 (pass) or higher;
- or NQF Level 1 Qualification;
- or an abridged programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2;
- or recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements
Entry Requirements NATED:
Minimum entrance requirements are aligned with the Report 191 programme requirements. Students must have passed:
- Grade 12/ NC(V) Level 4 may be admitted into N4 Business/Engineering Studies and Creative & Social Services, subject to any other programme/faculty requirements. College Courses and Requirements
How To Apply False Bay TVET College Online Application 2024-2025
The step to step process below are procedures that will guide you in applying to False Bay TVET College:
Step 1: Get an application form at the campus and submit it after fully completed.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
For your application and registration you will need the following documents:
- Original or a certified copy of your ID.
- Original or a certified copy of your latest school report/qualification.
- You will be required to write an assessment test (bring a pen to this).
- Take your ID, a copy of your ID, and your latest academic results to both appointments.
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details.
False Bay TVET College Contact Information
- Physical Address:
Corner 7th Avenue & Kommetjie Rd
Fish Hoek, 7975
- Postal Address:
P.O. Box 22488
Fish Hoek, 7974
- Tel: 021 784 4300 / 021 782 0144
False Bay welcomes all prospective students to apply for the second-semester intake and join them on a journey of learning, growth, and success. At False Bay TVET College, they are committed to providing their students with the best possible learning experience, and they look forward to helping students achieve their goals. For more information, visit the official website for more details;