Department of Agriculture Bursaries 2024-2025
Department of Agriculture Bursaries 2024-2025: DALRRD Bursary Application 2025
For the 2024 academic year, the Department of Agriculture, Land Reform, and Rural Development (DALRRD) Bursary Application is intended to award comprehensive bursaries to qualified applicants pursuing and/or intending to further their studies in identified careers in agriculture, land reform, and rural development. Tuition, housing, books, meals, and a monthly stipend will all be covered by the bursary. The bursary grants are intended for previously disadvantaged and destitute people from impoverished and rural areas.
How to Apply DALRRD Bursary Online Application 2024
Applicants must visit the website address: www.dalrrd.gov.za and complete the relevant bursary application forms for the 2024 academic year
THE DALRRD Bursary Application Form 2024
PLEASE, TAKE NOTE: The Closing date for all applications: is 31 October 2024. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The DALRRD Bursary Application Form 2024 for Full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies is available in PDF format for download
- Full-time DALRRD Bursary Postgraduate Application Form 2024
- Full-time DALRRD Bursary Undergraduate Application Form 2024
Read Also: TUT Bursary Application 2024/2025
DALRRD BURSARY APPLICATION CHECKLIST FOR 2025: Department of Agriculture Bursaries 2024-2025
Below is a list of the DALRRD Bursary Application checklist and instructions for applicants:
- Applicants should be South African citizens.
- Applicants should be able to complete the relevant bursary application forms available from the website address: www.dalrrd.gov.za (Click on vacancies).
- Applicants who apply for fields of study that are not listed here will not be considered
- Please be aware that only successful applications will be contacted. Consider your application failed if you have not heard from the department within 14 days after the release of your Grade 12 results and after the National Bursary Committee has completed the selection process.
- Based on the total funding available, the Department of Agriculture, Land Reform, and Rural Development reserves the right to select the total number of bursary awards for the academic year.
- No late application forms will be considered.
- Applicants who are not in possession of their University acceptance letter or Final results can submit their application while waiting for the said
- All completed bursary application forms together with certified copies of ID and certificates/performance results should be sent to ONLY ONE of the following addresses:
See Also: TUT Agriculture Sciences 2024
- The Director
- Sector Education and Training
- Department of Agriculture, Land Reform, and Rural Development
- Private Bag X250
- PRETORIA, 0001
- Agriculture Place
- 20 Steve Biko (Former Beatrix) Street
- Arcadia, Pretoria, 0002
TUT Contact Details
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: email@example.com
Visit TUT’s Official Website for more information.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: