Department of Agriculture Bursaries 2022-2023
Department of Agriculture Bursaries 2022-2023: DALRRD Bursary Application 2022
The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) Bursary Application for 2022 is intends to award comprehensive bursaries to qualifying applicants pursuing and/or intending to further their studies in identified careers in the agriculture, land reform, and rural development sector for the
2022 academic year. The bursary will cover tuition, accommodation, books, meals, and a monthly allowance. The bursary awards target the
previously disadvantaged and impoverished persons from poverty-stricken and rural communities.
How to Apply DALRRD Bursary Online Application 2022
Applicants must visit the website address: www.dalrrd.gov.za and complete the relevant bursary application forms for the 2022 academic year
THE DALRRD Bursary Application Form 2022
PLEASE, TAKE NOTE: The Closing date for all applications: 31 October 2021. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The DALRRD Bursary Application Form 2022 for Full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies is available in PDF format for download
- Full-time DALRRD Bursary Postgraduate Application Form 2022
- Full-time DALRRD Bursary Undergraduate Application Form 2022
Read Also: TUT Bursary Application 2022/2023
DALRRD BURSARY APPLICATION CHECKLIST FOR 2022: Department of Agriculture Bursaries 2022-2023
Below is a list of the DALRRD Bursary Application checklist and instructions for applicants:
- Applicants should be South African citizens.
- Applicants should be able to complete the relevant bursary application forms available from the website address: www.dalrrd.gov.za (Click on vacancies).
- Applicants who apply for fields of study that are not listed here will not be considered
- Please be aware that only successful applications will be contacted. Consider your application failed if you have not heard from the department within 14 days after the release of your Grade 12 results and after the National Bursary Committee has completed the selection process.
- Based on the total funding available, the Department of Agriculture, Land Reform, and Rural Development reserves the right to select the total number of bursary awards for the academic year.
- No late application forms will be considered.
- Applicants who are not in possession of their University acceptance letter or Final results can submit their application while waiting for the said
- All completed bursary application forms together with certified copies of ID and certificates/performance results should be sent to ONLY ONE of the following addresses:
See Also: TUT Agriculture Sciences 2022
Sector Education and Training
Department of Agriculture, Land Reform, and Rural Development
Private Bag X250
20 Steve Biko (Former Beatrix) Street
OTHER RELATED LINKS: