Vuselela TVET College Prospectus 2024/2025
Vuselela TVET College Brochure, Vuselela TVET College Prospectus 2024/2025
A TVET college in South Africa that provides a variety of vocational and occupational programs is called Vuselela TVET College. The institution serves a large geographic area and provides a variety of programs to fulfill the needs of its diverse student base from campuses in Klerksdorp, Potchefstroom, Taung, and Stella. The prospectus for the Vuselela TVET College offers a thorough examination of the college’s courses, resources, and offerings. A few examples of what you’ll find in the prospectus are as follows:
Qualification Requirement Into Vuselela TVET College Online Application 2024-2025
The prospectus describes the admission requirements for each program, as well as the application process and deadlines.
- Grade 9 or equivalent required.
- Grade 12 or equivalent (18 Months Theory – 18 Months Practical)
- Grade 12 with Maths & Science (Trimester = 3 Months N1-N3 = 1 Year)
Vuselela TVET College Online Application 2024/2025
The prospectus outlines each program’s entrance requirements, application procedures, and deadlines.
Procedure to apply for Vuselela TVET College
- Make sure you have all the required documents saved on your device in pdf format
- visit the college website
- Click on Apply to link to the application portal
- Click on Select a course
- Complete all the information about the course you want to apply for
- you will need to insert a username and password.
- Complete all the screens on the application portal
- Once all screens are completed, you will be asked to upload your document.
- click on submit button to submit your application.
Vuselela TVET College Application Documents 2024/2025
Prior to applying to the college, the following documents are required:
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- One ID-size photo
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
Vuselela TVET College Programs
Vuseela TVET College offers a wide range of programs, from short-term and leadership courses to full-time professional and professional programs. The prospectus provides detailed information about each program, including entry requirements, program length, and career prospects.
Vuselela TVET College Offers the Following Programs
- Report 191 Business Studies
- Business Management N4-N6
- Human Resource Management N4-N6
- Management Assistant N4-N6
- Marketing Management N4-N6
- Public Management N4-N6
- Report 191 Engineering Studies
- Civil Engineering N1-N6
- Electrical Engineering N1-N6
- Mechanical Engineering N1-N6
- Report 191 Utility Studies
- Tourism N4-N6
- National Certificate (Vocational) (NC (V))
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction L2-L4
- Education & Development L2-L4
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction L2-L4
- Engineering & Related Design L2-L4
- Finance, Economics & Accounting L2-L4
- Hospitality L2-L4
- Information Technology & Computer Science L2-L4
- Marketing L2 – L3
- Office Administration L2-L4
- Primary Agriculture L4
- Artisan Training
- Fitter and Turner
Documents Required For NSFAS Applications
Vuseela TVET College is committed to providing comprehensive support to its students. The leaflet describes the various support services available, including counseling, academic support, and career guidance. these documents must be uploaded
- as a legitimate copy of your birth certificate or South African ID. You must present a certified copy of your unabridged birth certificate if you are under 16 years old and do not have a green bar-coded ID or smart ID card.
- IDs for the guardian or parents (death certificate)
- IDs for the guardian or parents (death certificate if applicable)
- IDs for each individual residing in your home.
Vuselela TVET College Fees and finance
The prospectus provides information on fees for each program, as well as various funding options available to students, including scholarships and financial aid.
Vuselela TVET College Accreditation
Vuseela TVET College is accredited by the South African Ministry of Higher Education and Training, ensuring that its programs meet high academic standards.
Vuselela TVET College Contact
11900 5th Street, 2574
Private Bag X7
Tel: 018-465 3133
Fax: 018-465 6507
Visit the college website here
If you are looking for a top technical and vocational education in South Africa, Vuseela TVET College is a great choice. The university prospectus provides a wealth of information about the programs, services, and facilities available, making it easy for prospective students to make informed decisions. With a focus on quality education, industry recognition and a supportive learning environment, Vuseela TVET College is the perfect place to start your career journey.