Umgungundlovu TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
Umgungundlovu TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: Umgungundlovu FET College (UFET) is a public FET College that offers both certificate and diploma programmes to learners. The College is situated in Pietermaritzburg and draws learners from the greater Midlands area. Umgungundlovu TVET College has opened its second-semester applications for the 2024 academic year. Umgungundlovu TVET College offers a variety of courses, both full-time and part-time programmes. Therefore Umgungundlovu TVET College encourages prospective students to apply online via the application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible. Kindly follow the simple steps below to apply for the application.
Umgungundlovu TVET College Second Semester Application Date 2024-2025
Umgungundlovu TVET College has set an application deadline for applicants to apply for the 2024-2025 Second semester applications. The online application for Umgungundlovu TVET College is open in June and closes in July. Applicants must make sure they apply before the closing date.
Read Also: Umfolozi TVET College prospectus 2024/2025
Umgungundlovu TVET College Courses/Programmes Open For Application
The following courses listed below are offered at the institution:
Faculty of Business Studies Diploma Programmes
- Business Management (Midlands, Hlanganani, Richmond, Msinga Campus, Part-time)
- Financial Management (Midlands Campus & Part-time)
- Human Resources (Richmond & Part-time)
- Management Assistant (Msunduzi Campus & Part-time))
- Educare (Plessislaer Campus)
- Legal Secretary (Msunduzi Campus)
- Public Management (Richmond, Hlanganani, Msinga, White Mountain Campus & Part-time)
- Clothing Production (Northdale Campus)
- Hospitality (Northdale & White Mountain Campus)
Faculty of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical (Heavy Current)
- Mechanical Engineering
National Certificate Vocational
- Office Administration (Msunduzi Campus)
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction (Northdale Campus)
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction (Edendale Campus)
- Engineering and Related Design (Plessislaer Campus)
- Hospitality (Northdale, White Mountain Campus)
- Education & Development (Plessislaer Campus)
- Transport and Logistics (Midlands Campus)
- Safety in Society (Msinga Campus)
- Megatronics (Msinga Campus)
- Plant Processing (Richmond Campus)
Admission Requirements for Umgungundlovu TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
Ho To Apply Umgungundlovu TVET College TVET College Online Application 2024-2025
The step to step process below are procedures that will guide you in applying to Umgungundlovu TVET College:
Step 1: Get an application form at the campus and submit it after fully completed.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
For your application and registration you will need the following documents:
- Original or a certified copy of your ID.
- Original or a certified copy of your latest school report/qualification.
- You will be required to write an assessment test (bring a pen to this).
- Take your ID, a copy of your ID, and your latest academic results to both appointments.
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details.
Read Also: Umgungundlovu TVET College Courses
Umgungundlovu TVET College Contact Details
- Tel: 033 341 2100/2214
- E-mail: email@example.com
Umgungundlovu TVET College is committed to providing students with a quality education and the support they need to succeed. Therefore interested applicants who wish to continue their education at the Umgungundlovu TVET College can start their application now while the second-semester application portal is open. We do hope this article was helpful. Visit The Official Website Of Umgungundlovu TVET College For More Details.