Umgungundlovu TVET College Online Application 2024/2025
How do I apply to Umgungundlovu, Umgungundlovu TVET College Online Application 2024/2025
Umgungundlovu TVET College strives to become a world-class provider of education, training and skills development programmes. The college provides relevant education and training in accordance with the skills demands of our country and the word at large, which addresses both employment and entrepreneurship development. Admission is open for the 2024-2025 academic year and The site for applications will launch on September 1 and be accessible until September 30, 2023. read more below.
TVET Umgungundlovu College Online Application Process 2024-2025
Are all necessary documents saved on your device in pdf format?
- Click APPLY to enter the application portal
- Click to choose a course
- Fill in all the information about the course you want to offer.
- You will need to insert a username and password.
- Complete all application portal screens
- Once the screens are completed, you will be asked to upload your documents.
- If all the information has been filled in correctly, you can click the Submit button. Here is a little guide to applying to TVET College Umgungundlovu. Try browsing through all that we’ve created.
- Get your application structure on campus. Be sure to apply during the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Complete the structure with all the important records you expect to help your application. Remember that you will need an email address when filling out the structure. Therefore, you should create an e-mail address in case you do not already have one. Shoot here in case you don’t
- have an email address. Also, be sure to provide a valid PDA number when filling out the structures, as the school will send you a message in case you receive a confirmation.
- The entire application submitted must include a guaranteed copy of your identification document and a certified copy of your most recent academic results, as described above.
Entry Requirement To Umgungundlovu TVET College 2024/2025
- Grade 9, 10 and 11 with an aggregate of 40%
- Grade 12 with an aggregate of 40%
- Grade 12 with an aggregate of 40% and grade 12 accounting
- Grade 12 with a minimum of 40 % in mathematics and physical science or a minimum of 40% in technical maths and technical science.
Umgungundlovu TVET College Document 2024/2025
The following document in pdf format is required for the application
- Certified copy ID
- Certified copy of results
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of next of Kin ID
You will need google chrome on your machine to complete the application
- A valid email address is needed
- The student will receive confirmation of application through the email.
- Application status can also be viewed on the application portal.
Umgungundlovu TVET College Programs
Faculties and courses available at UMgungundlovu TVET College
- Faculty of business studies
- Business management
- Financial management
- Human resource management
- Management assistance
- Legal Secretary
- Public management
- Clothing production
- Faculty of engineering studies
- Civil engineering
- Electrical (heavy current)
- Mechanical engineering
- National certificate vocational
- Office Administration
- Electrical infrastructure construction
- Civil engineering and building construction
- Engineering and related design
- Transport and logistics
- Safety in society
- Plant processing operation
- Technology and computer science robotics
Campuses Available UMgungundlovu TVET College
- Edendale campus
- Midlands campus
- Msunduzi campus
- Northvale campus
- Plessislaer campus
- Msinga campus
- Richmond Campus
- Muden campus
- Hlanganani campus
- Ntabamhlophe campus
- Greytown campus
NSFAS Bursary Closing Date
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The application deadline for NSFAS 2024 has been extended to Friday, January 21, 2024. The earlier cutoff date was Friday, January 7, 2024.
A student who wants student support requires NSFAS funding and must apply online before applying to college
Contact Umgungundlovu TVET College
+27 (0) 33 341 2100/2214