Umgungundlovu TVET College Courses
Umgungundlovu TVET College Courses: Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Umgungundlovu TVET College offers a diverse range of courses to help you achieve your professional goals. Whether you’re interested in engineering, business, hospitality, or health sciences, Umgungundlovu TVET College has a program that can provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed. Umgungundlovu TVET College courses are designed with practicality in mind, ensuring that students acquire the skills and knowledge that are in demand in today’s job market. With multiple campuses located throughout KwaZulu Natal, Umgungundlovu TVET College offer convenient access to quality education and training.
READ ALSO: Coastal TVET College Courses
Umgungundlovu TVET College Courses/Programmes Offered
The following courses listed below are offered at the institution:
Faculty of Business Studies Diploma Programmes
- Business Management (Midlands, Hlanganani, Richmond, Msinga Campus, Part-time)
- Financial Management (Midlands Campus & Part-time)
- Human Resources (Richmond & Part-time)
- Management Assistant (Msunduzi Campus & Part-time))
- Educare (Plessislaer Campus)
- Legal Secretary (Msunduzi Campus)
- Public Management (Richmond, Hlanganani, Msinga, White Mountain Campus & Part-time)
- Clothing Production (Northdale Campus)
- Hospitality (Northdale & White Mountain Campus)
Faculty of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical (Heavy Current)
- Mechanical Engineering
National Certificate Vocational
- Office Administration (Msunduzi Campus)
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction (Northdale Campus)
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction (Edendale Campus)
- Engineering and Related Design (Plessislaer Campus)
- Hospitality (Northdale, White Mountain Campus)
- Education & Development (Plessislaer Campus)
- Transport and Logistics (Midlands Campus)
- Safety in Society (Msinga Campus)
- Megatronics (Msinga Campus)
- Plant Processing (Richmond Campus)
Umgungundlovu TVET College Qualification Entry Requirements
NATED / Report 191
NATED / Report 191 programmes are delivered under the auspices of the Department of Higher Education and Training and quality assured by Umalusi. The programmes consist of 18 months of theoretical studies at colleges and 18 months of relevant practical application in workplaces. Engineering studies range from N1 – N6 while Business and Utility Studies range from N4 – N6
NATIONAL CERTIFICATE VOCATIONAL (NCV) Programmes
The National Certificate: Vocational or NC (V) is an alternative option and equivalent to a Matric Certificate. Programmes are aimed at developing students in a certain specialisation with practical skills and knowledge that leads to a strong career pathway. Offered at Levels 2, 3 and 4 of the National Qualifications’ Frame Work which is equivalent to Grades 10, 11 and 12.
It’s essential to remember that these are some of the courses offered at the institution and that the specific employment options open to college graduates will depend on the courses they have taken as well as their professional qualifications of training and experience.
- A candidate can only register on two consecutive levels in an academic year, i.e. Levels 2 and 3 or Levels 3 and 4, but not on Levels 2 and 4 or all three levels simultaneously.
- The full ICASS component is to be completed for all seven subjects offered in an academic year to ensure that tuition is offered even for subjects being repeated and the ICASS component is to retain its currency of 1 academic year.
- The same optional vocational subject is to be offered across all three levels by a candidate irrespective of the name change which may take place across Levels 2, 3 and 4.
Umgungundlovu TVET College Contact Details
- Tel: 033 341 2100/2214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Umgungundlovu TVET College is committed to providing students with a quality education and the support they need to succeed. Umgungundlovu TVET College’s experienced instructors are dedicated to helping students achieve their goals, and their modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment provide a dynamic learning environment.For further information, go to the college’sofficial website.