TUT Jobs: Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) is a leading institution of higher learning in South Africa, offering a wide range of academic programs across various faculties. As a large and diverse organization, TUT offers many job opportunities for individuals who are passionate about education, research, and community engagement.
TUT is committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce and offers a range of job opportunities across various departments, including academic, administrative, and support services. These opportunities are advertised on the TUT website, and interested individuals can apply by submitting their CVs and relevant documents.
TUT Jobs Available
Position: Risk Manager
Department: Risk Management
Post Level 07
The Directorate of Risk Management has a permanent position for a Risk Manager at Pretoria Campus.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Strategy development and execution
- Governance and Risk Operations Management
- Policy and procedure development and review
- Risk Management
- System and Tools
- Resource Management
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- 4-year relevant Degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Risk Management (NQF Level 8).
- 3 years of relevant experience at the Manager/Practitioner level.
- Exposure to Risk Management in a Higher Education Environment.
- Must be a member of the Institute of Risk Management of South Africa.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of coordinating all risk management activities
- Knowledge of collating and consolidating risk management reports
- Conducting risk awareness campaigns
- Reporting to the Risk Management Committee and Chief Internal Auditor on all risk-related activities
- Knowledge of compiling and consolidating and maintaining the Institutional Risk Register
- Knowledge of change management.
How To Apply for TUT Vacancies for 2024-2025
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Prof. B Twala
Contact number: (012) 382 4713
Closing Date: 21 April
If we have not responded within a month of the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will be entered into only with short-listed candidates. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment. Candidates will be required to undergo psychometric tests and any other simulation interventions.