TUT Graduation 2024-2025
TUT Graduation 2024-2025
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) graduation is a momentous occasion that celebrates the academic achievements of students who have completed their studies. It is a time for graduates to reflect on their hard work, dedication, and perseverance throughout their academic journey, and to celebrate their successes with family, friends, and faculty members.
During the graduation ceremony, graduates are awarded their degrees, diplomas, or certificates, marking their transition from students to alumni of the university. A ceremony is a formal event that includes a procession of academic staff, speeches by distinguished guests, and the conferring of degrees by the university’s Vice-Chancellor or designated representative.
The graduation ceremony is a proud moment for TUT and its community, as it signifies the university’s commitment to academic excellence and producing graduates who are well-prepared for the workforce. It is also a time to acknowledge the support of family, friends, and faculty members who have helped graduates throughout their academic journey.
Please use the following link to confirm your graduation date:https://tutprodi4app.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
If your graduation information is not available on this link, please complete the Online Application Form before:
- 28 February for April/May Graduation ceremonies
- 31 August for October Graduation ceremonies
TUT Graduation 2024-2025 Online Application
- Click on the link below
- https://tutprodi4ie.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login (use student number and pin)
- Go to Certificate Seen
- Click on Load/View Documents of the specific document, e.g. ID Document
- Click on Upload Documents on the pop-up menu
- Click on Browse and search for your document on your computer
- Click on Save
- Your document has been uploaded
- Please verify your email, cell phone or address before completing an online application.
- Follow the steps below to update your contact details:
- Login to the ITS system
- Click on Graduation.
- Click on Communication detail and Address validation (Postal Address).
- Change it to your current, relevant details
1. INFORMATION AND PROCEDURES: POSTING AND COLLECTING CERTIFICATES
- If you are not able to attend the graduation ceremony, please inform our office before:
- Send an email to email@example.com otherwise pay a penalty of R357
- Collect certificate (only after the ceremonies), Building 21-G13, Pretoria Campus, with proof of identification
- Should you prefer that the certificate be sent by registered mail, please e-mail the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If someone is collecting the certificate on your behalf, they will be required to provide:
- The permission letter, signed by you, clearly indicates your ID number and the ID number of the person collecting the certificate.
- Their own proof of identification (ID book, student card, or driver’s license).
- Report at the hall: (with proof of identification – letter, student card, or ID)
- Soshanguve South Campus – two hours before the start of the ceremony.
- Pretoria Campus – one hour before the start of the ceremony.
- Distance Campuses – one hour before the start of the ceremony.
- In the hall,
- You will receive a student seating card, with your seat number (admission to the hall and stage).
- You will receive guests’ cards and programmes – NO card, NO admission!
- Maximum number of guests: (NO extra guest cards and No tickets for sale)
- D Tech: Ten (10) guests per candidate
- M Tech: Seven (7) guests per candidate
- All other qualifications: Three (3) guests per candidate
- You should be seated 30 minutes before the ceremony starts.
- NO latecomers (STUDENTS OR GUESTS) will be allowed to enter the hall once the ceremony has started.
- No one will be allowed to leave the hall before the end of the ceremony.
- NO dancing on the stage.
- NO flags are allowed on the stage.
- NO children (under the age of 7) are allowed.
- The Tshwane University of Technology has appointed Gordon Harris Photographic as the official photographer at its graduation ceremonies.
- Contact details: Tel: 012 430 3725
Fax: 012 430 4300
- Please note that NO private photographers will be permitted to take photos inside, or even outside, the hall.
- The Tshwane University of Technology has appointed the House of Graduates as the only official supplier of academic attire. The House of Graduates is aware of the number of graduands per session and per ceremony.
- All graduands have been catered for accordingly. Adequate academic attire will be available on the day of your ceremony at the venue for your convenience.
- The prescribed academic attire can be rented or purchased from the House of Graduates.
- To secure the Hire / Purchase of your academic attire, please follow the following steps:
Step 1. Send an email to email@example.com – you will receive an automated email response. Click on the relevant links to download your general graduation information.
Step 2. Carefully read the downloaded documents for advice on pricing, payment and collection process (please note the price list is only available via email).
Step 3. Once you have chosen the hire or purchase option, please make the appropriate payment. Keep your proof of payment safe, as you will require it to release your academic attire upon collection.
Step 4. Collect your academic attire promptly, three hours before the start time of your ceremony at the graduation venue. Upon collection, please bring your original proof of payment, order form and R300 cash security deposit, or else you will be required to re-do Step 3 at the graduation venue.
NB: All hired academic attire must be returned to House of Graduates immediately after the ceremony.
READ ALSO: TUT Apply Online 2024-2025
- Tel: +27 12 382 4818/4742/4946
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TUT Contact Centre
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: email@example.com
- SMS Number: 30655
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.