South West TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
South West TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: South West TVET College is a public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) institution located in the Western Cape Province, South Africa. South West TVET College is currently accepting applications for the second semester, and if you’re looking to further your education, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
With five campuses, the college offers a range of courses, including Business Studies, Engineering Studies, Hospitality, Information and Communication Technology, as well as learnerships, artisan development programmes, and skills programmes. In this article, we’ll provide all the information you need to know to apply successfully.
South West TVET College Second Semester Application Date 2024-2025
South West TVET College has set an application deadline for applicants to apply for the 2024-2025 Second semester applications. The online application for South West TVET College is open in June and closes in July. Applicants must make sure they apply before the closing date.
Read Also: South West TVET College Online Registration 2024-2025
Admission Requirements for South West Gauteng TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How to apply to South West Gauteng TVET College
Step 1: Get an application form at the campus and submit it after fully completed.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
For your application and registration you will need the following documents:
- Original or a certified copy of your ID.
- Original or a certified copy of your latest school report/qualification.
- You will be required to write an assessment test (bring a pen to this).
- Take your ID, a copy of your ID, and your latest academic results to both appointments.
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details.
Read Also: TUT Pretoria West
South West Gauteng TVET College Contact Information
- Physical Address: 1822 A Molele Street
C/o Koma Road and Molele Street
- Tel: 086 176 8849
- Tel: 011 527 8300 / 010 140 7942
- Fax: 011 984 1262
For more information kindly visit the college’s officialwebsitefor more.