South West TVET College Courses
South West TVET College Courses: South West TVET College is a public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) institution located in the Western Cape province of South Africa. The college offers a wide range of courses in various fields of study, including engineering, business studies, hospitality, and tourism. With a focus on practical skills development and hands-on training, South West TVET College prepares students for the challenges of the modern workplace and equips them with the necessary skills to succeed.
South West TVET College Courses Offered
- Business Studies NC(V) Level 2-4
- Engineering Studies NC(V) Level 2-4
- Utility Studies NC(V) Level 2-4
- Learnership Programmes on Demand
- Skills Programmes on Demand: Unit Standards
Admission Requirements for South West Gauteng TVET College
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How to apply to South West Gauteng TVET College
Step 1: Get an application form at the campus and submit it after fully completed.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
For your application and registration you will need the following documents:
- Original or a certified copy of your ID.
- Original or a certified copy of your latest school report/qualification.
- You will be required to write an assessment test (bring a pen to this).
- Take your ID, a copy of your ID, and your latest academic results to both appointments.
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details. SWGC Login Portal
READ ALSO: Ekurhuleni West TVET College Courses
South West Gauteng TVET College Contact Information
- Physical Address: 1822 A Molele Street
C/o Koma Road and Molele Street
- Tel: 086 176 8849
- Tel: 011 527 8300 / 010 140 7942
- Fax: 011 984 1262
With a focus on practical skills development and hands-on training, South West TVET College prepares students for the challenges of the modern workplace and equips them with the necessary skills to succeed. We do hope this article was helpful. For more information kindly visit the college’s official websitefor more.