South West TVET College Online Application 2024/2025
Ways To ApplySouth West TVET College,South West TVET College Online Application 2024/2025
The Continuing Education and Training Act, Act No. 16 of 2006, as amended, governs South West Gauteng College, a public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) institution that was formerly known as a Further Education and Training (FET) college. It is run by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). The College has been given accreditation to offer education and training, especially in the FET band (NQF Level 2 to 4), by Umalusi and various Sector Education and Training Authorities (Setas).
SWGC is known for providing excellent vocational education and training, and this reputation makes it a leader in the field. Their main objective is to innovatively use all college resources to support excellent service delivery, employability, and student embracement of entrepreneurship, as well as to be ISO compliant. Apply Online At South West Gauteng TVET College
It’s important to understand that you do not need to complete Grade 12 if you decide to pursue a vocational path like Engineering Studies, Business Studies, or Utility Studies because institutions provide three-year vocational certificates. To enroll in this qualification, you simply need to have completed Grade 9, however, it is best suited to students who have finished Grade 11 or even Grade 12.
Date of Online Application South West TVET College
The online application period opens on September 1, 2023, and finishes on October 30, 2023, for the school year 2024–2025.
READ ALSO; TVET Colleges Online Application 2024-2025
Online Application Process
The steps provided below will help you when filling out the application forms:
Choose your favorite study program
Application forms may be obtained from any of the School’s websites/campus and/or the School’s website
Step 2: Application Forms 2024
- Hard-copy application forms must be completed using a black pen, with clear printing.
- You must sign your application form. Application forms that are not signed will not be processed.
- To apply online click HERE
- NOTE:Please note that the application form is not a registration form, the registration forms will be made available to successful applicants.
- An incomplete application will result in delays in processing.
Step 3:Supporting documentation
The College requires all applications to be accompanied by supporting documents. The following documents must be sent with the completed application forms:
- a certified copy of the most recent qualification/results
- Identity document certified copy
- If you have a handicap or ongoing medical condition that requires you to request special help from the College, please include a medical statement from a registered doctor.
SWGC ApplicaTION Fees
There is no Applicationfee.
Courses And Programs Offered At SWGC
Business Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Marketing 2 – 4
- Office Administration
Engineering Studies NC (V) LEVEL 2-4
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
Utilility Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Education and Development
- Hospitality and Catering Services
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Primary Agriculture
- Primary Health
- Safety in Society
- Tourism 2 – 4
- Transport and Logistics
- Report 191/ Nated N1 – N6
- Learnership Programs
- Skills Programs
Apply Online At South West Gauteng TVET College
ClickHERE for more
Campuses Of SWGC
- DOBSONVILLE CAMPUS
- GEORGE TABOR CAMPUS
- MOLAPO CAMPUS
- ROODERPOORT CAMPUS
- ROODEPOORT WEST CAMPUS
- TECHNISA CAMPUS
- HEAD OFFICE
- Physical Address
- 1822 A Molele Street
- C/O Koma Road And Molele Street
- Molapo, Soweto
- TEL: 086 176 8849
- TEL: 011 527 8300 / 010 140 7942
- FAX: 011 984 1262
For inquiries visit theofficial website of South West Gauteng TVET College