Ohio State University (OSU) Application Deadline for Spring 2023-2024
Ohio State University Application Deadline for Spring 2023: OSU Application Deadline for fall 2023
The University of Ohio State (OSU) Online Application for Admission 2023 will be open 1 August 2022. The closing date or deadline for Spring is 15 October 2022. Therefore, all those who wish to study at Ohio State University (OSU) for Spring 2023 must apply for admission now.
Below is the list of Ohio State University (OSU) Application Deadline for Spring 2023
To be considered at Ohio State University for the 2023 spring, all items must be received in the Undergraduate Admissions office by the deadline specified. Students who miss the deadline may be considered for a subsequent term.
- Please, remember that the application deadline dates listed are for ALL Ohio State campuses.
- Also, the application deadlines listed below are specific to students who are currently enrolled in a public school district or charter school.
Ohio State University (OSU) Application for Spring Semester 2023
Term Dates: 9 January – 9 May 2023
Application Deadline: 15 October 2022
All applications, high school transcripts or middle school grade cards, and school information forms must be submitted by this deadline.
How to Apply at Ohio State University (OSU) for 2023
In order to be considered for admission to the Academy program, all students must submit the online application and accompanying materials by the deadline (check “Dates and Deadlines” below). To apply to the Ohio State University for spring 2023, applicants should follow the steps below:
- Go to the Ohio University website at www.osu.edu
- Click on the “Future Students” tab at the top menu of the page
- Then, select your qualification level (Undergraduate, Graduate, Professional)
- After that, click on “Apply”
- Then, choose either of the following (Freshmen – Columbus, Freshmen – Regional, Transfer students, International freshmen, International transfer students, Veterans, DACA students or any Additional types of applicants)
- Follow the instructions for the application process
- Submit your test scores by your application deadline
- You must know the deadlines (Early-Action). By meeting the early action deadline, you’ll get an admission decision no later than the end of January.
- Then, apply online by using the “Common Application: which opens on August 1.
- Submit the required materials
- Complete and submit your application for review.
After you apply
You must activate your username and password
You will receive an email from the Ohio University acknowledging receipt of your application that includes your OSU ID and Ohio State username (Lastname.#) within five days of applying.
- You have to follow the instructions in the email that was sent to you to activate your Ohio State username (Lastname.#). This will give you access to your Applicant Center where you would be able to check on the status of your application.
- Use your OSU ID in correspondence with OSU about your application.
- If you have problems activating, contact OSU IT Service Desk at 614-688-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Check Ohio State University (OSU) Application Status 2023
To check or track your application status at Ohio State University (OSU) follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Applicant Center
- You will see a link to Application Status on the left under Admissions
- Click on that link to view the status of your application and all requirements.
- Required application materials must be received by Ohio State by the application deadline.
After you are admitted: You will receive a message “Congratulations, you’re a Buckeye! Over the next several weeks you will receive:
- A letter of welcome from the college or school where you are enrolled.
- If you were given a university merit scholarship, you will receive a scholarship letter.
- Accepted students will get email invitations to events.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: