The New York University (NYU) Application Deadline 2022-2023
NYU Application Deadline 2022-2023: NYU Acceptance Rate 2023
The New York University (NYU) Online Application for Admissions deadline for the 2022-2023 academic year is listed below. All applicants must submit their applications online before the following deadlines in 2023
Spring 2023 Update: The Interest Form will open on 1 August 2022.
|Apply by||Notification on
|International Exchange||September 15||October 15||November 1|
|Regular Decision||September 15||TBD||TBD|
|Rolling Admissions||After September 15||TBD (typically 2-4 weeks from the date of submission)||as space remains available|
See Also: TUT Online Application 2022 2nd Semester
How to Apply New York University (NYU) Application 2023 Online
New York University Application 2023 can be done via online. Follow the steps below to submit your NYU Applications Online:
- Log into the application using your NYU net ID and password.
- Select the term you are applying to study away. You can select Fall Semester or Spring Semester. Students applying for a Full Academic Year (Fall & Spring should select the Fall Semester).
- Submit all required sections of the application
- Receive a confirmation email to access your individualized Enrollment Portal. It will take about 15-30 minutes to receive access to this page.
- Click the Enrollment Portal link and submit optional materials to be considered for scholarships, academic internships, and/or specialized programs for selected locations. Opportunities are based on first choice location selection. NOTE: Deadlines for many of these optional opportunities align with the Study Away Application deadline. Please plan ahead!
Read Also: NYU Application 2023: www.nyu.edu apply
NYU Admission Requirements 2023
The following are the minimum admission requirements for students who want to study at New York University (NYU) for the Spring Semester Application 2023.
- Registered as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university
- Completed freshman year of study (two full semesters) and will be 18 or older prior to the beginning of term away
- Suggested GPA of 3.0 or higher; students with lower GPAs are encouraged to provide insight into their academic goals in their application
- Students who have completed at least one year of college but are not presently enrolled or who have graduated are also eligible to apply; however, priority is given to students currently matriculated
- Students on academic or disciplinary probation are ineligible to study away
- Students currently on leave from their institution may be required to return to their home campus and successfully complete one academic semester (Fall or Spring) of full-time course work before enrolling in NYU Study Away; this is determined on a case-by-case basis
The New York University (NYU) Acceptance Rate: NYU Application Deadline 2023
Other Related Links: