The New York University (NYU) Application Deadline 2023-2024
NYU Application Deadline 2023-2024: NYU Acceptance Rate 2023-2024
The New York University (NYU) Online Application for Admissions deadline for the 2023-2024 academic year is listed below. All applicants must submit their applications online before the following deadlines in 2023
NYU Spring 2023-2024 Update: The Interest Form will open on 1 August 2023.
NYU Spring Semester 2023 Application Deadline
- International Exchange: 15 September and Notification On or Around 15 October
- Regular Decision: 15 September and Notification On or Around 15 October
- Rolling Admissions: After 15 September and Notification On or Typically 3-4 weeks from the date of submission
NYU Summer Semester 2023 Application Deadline
- Regular Decision: Apply by 1 March, Notification on 1 March and Confirm before 1 April
- Rolling Admissions: Apply by 1 March – 30 April (No applications accepted after April 30), Notification Typically 2-4 weeks from the date of submission and Confirm as space remains available
See Also: TUT Online Application 2023 2nd Semester
How to Apply New York University (NYU) Application 2023 Online
New York University (NYU) Application 2023-2024 can be done online. Follow the steps below to submit your NYU Applications Online:
- Log into the application using your NYU net ID and password.
- Select the term you are applying to study away. You can select Fall Semester or Spring Semester. Students applying for a Full Academic Year (Fall & Spring should select the Fall Semester).
- Submit all required sections of the application
- Receive a confirmation email to access your individualized Enrollment Portal. It will take about 15-30 minutes to receive access to this page.
- Click the Enrollment Portal link and submit optional materials to be considered for scholarships, academic internships, and/or specialized programs for selected locations. Opportunities are based on first-choice location selection. NOTE: Deadlines for many of these optional opportunities align with the Study Away Application deadline. Please plan ahead!
Read Also: NYU Application 2023: www.nyu.edu apply
NYU Admission Requirements 2023-2024
The following are the minimum admission requirements for students who want to study at New York University (NYU) for the Spring Semester Application 2023.
- Registered as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university
- Completed freshman year of study (two full semesters) and will be 18 or older prior to the beginning of term away
- Suggested GPA of 3.0 or higher; students with lower GPAs are encouraged to provide insight into their academic goals in their application
- Students who have completed at least one year of college but are not presently enrolled or who have graduated are also eligible to apply; however, priority is given to students currently matriculated
- Students on academic or disciplinary probation are ineligible to study away
- Students currently on leave from their institution may be required to return to their home campus and successfully complete one academic semester (Fall or Spring) of full-time coursework before enrolling in NYU Study Away; this is determined on a case-by-case basis
The New York University (NYU) Acceptance Rate 2023-2024: NYU Application Deadline 2023-2024
Other Related Links: