NSFAS Application for 2022 Opening Date
NSFAS Application for 2022 Opening Date: NSFAS Application Status 2022 form
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Online Application for 2022 opening date is 1st September 2021 and closing 30th November 2021.
If you would like to apply online for NSFAS Application 2022, visit www.nsfas.org.za online application portal.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is open to all South African citizens who need support financially for the cost of their tertiary education after completing high school.
Read Also: NSFAS Closing Date 2022-2023
Documents Needed to Apply for NSFAS 2022
In order to apply for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), all applicants should provide the following supporting documents before NSFAS Application for 2022 will be processed:
- Copies of parents, guardian or spouse ID
- A copy of your ID or Birth Certificate
- Your own active cellphone number and a working email address
- An evidence of income or 1 year’s IRP5 if applicable
- A copy of your parents, guardian or spouse’s evidence of income
- All those who are SASSA grant recipient should not provide any proof of income
- An applicant recognised as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should have a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form
- Disabled applicants must submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
See Also: NSFAS Consent Form 2022 PDF Download
How to Apply for NSFAS Application Online 2022
National Students Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Online Application 2022 can be apply in two methods, the online application method and hard copy application method (NSFAS Downloadable Application form 2022 in PDF format)
NSFAS Online Application method: follow the steps below to apply online for NSFAS
- Go to NSFAS Application website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Create your myNSFAS Account, visit this link: https://my.nsfas.org.za/
- A page will be open for you, read the information message
- Click on the Apply tab
- Update all your personal details
- Upload all your application supporting documents
- Submit your application for review.
Read Also: NSFAS Application Form 2022 PDF Download
Please Note: Students who have already applied and received funding in previous years are not eligible. They are automatically funded for the duration of their studies, provided they pass their modules and meet the academic requirements. NSFAS Application Status 2022-2023
Other Related Links