myTuTor TUT 2023-2024
myTuTor TUT 2023-2024: www.tut.ac.za Status Check
The application process to study at Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) in 2023 is now open. students in their first year in college If you are a current student, this is where you will find important information about schedules, tests, and student support, as well as quick links to the online registration system, your student email, MyTUTor, and the library. If you’re seeking a one-of-a-kind myTuTor tutorial, go to www.tut.ac.za. Checking the Status.
TUT myTuTor: How to Access and Change myTUTor Password
Read Also: www.tut.ac.za its 2022-2023
TUT myTuTor is an online eLearning portal for Tshwane University of Technology students.
How to access and change myTUTor password
- Your Username is your student number.
- Your Password is the same as your TUT4life email password.
- To reset or create a new password click here.
- Submit both your valid student number and identity number (ID).
- To configure a new password, select and retype the new password by applying the on-screen Password Rules.
- Return to the myTUTor home page and log in following 1-2.
Always use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser to access myTUTor. Also, it takes 24 to 48 hours for profiles and subjects to be synced on myTUTor after registration.
If after 48 hours you still cannot log in or see all your subjects, then contact the myTUTor service desk on 012 382 4427 or myTUTor@tut.ac.za.
If you face any issues logging in to TUT ITS or any related problem, let me know in the comment section.
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Contact Details
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Tshwane University of Technology TUT’s Official Website for more information.