King Hintsa TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
King Hintsa TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: Currently, King Hintsa TVET College has opened a second semester online application portal for the academic period. Prospective students interested to attend the institution for the academic year, please carefully read through this article to have a fair idea of how to begin the online application for the 2023-2024 application period.
King Hintsa TVET College Second Semester 2024-2025 Application Opening Date
The online application Open date 2024-2025 begins in June and closes on 30 September 2023. Therefore, applicants are requested to submit their applications by the deadline.
Read Also: King Hintsa TVET College Online Application 2024/2025
King Hintsa College Courses Open For Second Semester Application
King Hintsa TVET offers the following Courses:
National Certificate (Vocational)
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Primary Agriculture
- Travel & Tourism
- Report191 Engineering Courses
- Report191 Business Courses
ACCREDITED QUALIFICATIONS OFFERED:
- Animal Production
- Wholesale & Retail Operations
- End- User computing
- Assistant Chef
- Hot Water Installer
2024-2025 Admission Requirements for King Hintsa TVET College
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How To Apply For King Hintsa TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
- Before applying, note the following:
- Only prospective students should use this solution, new applicants only.
- Returning students may apply on the iEnabler.
- Applicants are accountable for all things done under their name on the solution.
- It is the responsibility of each student to ensure that their application is completed.
- The applicant’s contact details are up to date.
- The applicant has a valid email address, if not they should create one or ask for assistance from the Application/Registration staff.
- Have certified copies ofthe Applicant’s ID, Results, and Parent/Guardian/Next of Kin’s ID.
- Allfields/boxes that have a red asterisk (*) next to them areimportantandmustbe input/populated.
- Click on theApply Now icon.
- Select No on Do you already have a student number?
- Select No on Returning to complete the application
- Skip Do you have a Qualification Token?
- Read the Protection of Personal Information Act, then click on I Accept
- The Next button will now be activated, click on it
- Enter all the information in the following sections
King Hintsa TVET College Campuses
- Teko Campus
- Dutywa Campus
- Willowvale Campus
- Centane Campus
- Msobomvu Campus
READ ALSO: King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Courses
Contact Information for King Hintsa TVET College
- Address: 218 Mthatha Road, Next To WSU Ibika
- Tel: +27 47 401 6400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information,visit the official website;