King Hintsa TVET College Courses
King Hintsa TVET College Courses: King Hintsa TVET College is a South African technical and vocational education and training institution that offers a diverse range of courses designed to provide students with practical skills and knowledge that are in demand in today’s job market. The college offers a variety of programs, including engineering, business, hospitality, tourism, and agriculture. With campuses located in the Eastern Cape Province, King Hintsa TVET College is dedicated to providing quality education that meets the needs of local communities and prepares students for successful careers. King Hintsa TVET College offers courses that will equip you with the practical skills and knowledge required to succeed in your chosen field. The college’s commitment to providing relevant and high-quality education makes it an excellent choice for students who are looking to advance their careers or start a new one.
READ ALSO: Buffalo City TVET College Courses
King Hintsa TVET College Courses/Programmes Offered
- Travel & Tourism
- Primary Agriculture
- Office Administration
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Engineering & Related Design
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Report191 Engineering Courses
- Report191 Business Courses
- Animal Production
- Wholesale & Retail Operations
- End- User computing
- Assistant Chef
- Hot Water Installer
Admission Requirements for King Hintsa TVET College
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How to Apply King Hintsa TVET College Online Application
- Before applying, note the following:
- Only prospective students should use this solution, new applicants only.
- Returning students may apply on the iEnabler.
- Applicants are accountable for all things done under their name on the solution.
- It is the responsibility of each student to ensure that their application is completed.
- The applicant’s contact details are up to date.
- The applicant has a valid email address, if not they should create one or ask for assistance from the Application/Registration staff.
- Have certified copies ofthe Applicant’s ID, Results, and Parent/Guardian/Next of Kin’s ID.
- Allfields/boxes that have a red asterisk (*) next to them areimportantandmustbe input/populated.
- Click on theApply Now icon.
- Select No on Do you already have a student number?
- Select No on Returning to complete the application
- Skip Do you have a Qualification Token?
- Read the Protection of Personal Information Act, then click on I Accept
- The Next button will now be activated, click on it
- Enter all the information in the following sections
King Hintsa TVET College Campuses
- Teko Campus
- Dutywa Campus
- Willowvale Campus
- Centane Campus
- Msobomvu Campus
READ ALSO: TVET Colleges Online Application 2024-2025
Contact Information for Ikhala TVET College
- Address: 218 Mthatha Road, Next To WSU Ibika
- Tel: +27 47 401 6400
- Email: email@example.com
King Hintsa TVET College is a South African technical and vocational education and training institution that offers a diverse range of courses designed to provide students with practical skills and knowledge that are in demand in today’s job market. We do hope this article was helpful.For more information, visit King Hintsa TVET College’s official website;