King Hintsa TVET College Prospectus 2024/2025
King Hintsa TVET College brochure, King Hintsa TVET College Prospectus 2024/2025
The King Hintsa TVET Prospectus Prospectus for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students has been released for the 2024/2025 academic year. The prospectus includes a list of courses, admission requirements and all application information to guide you through the admission process at King Hintsa TVET College. The King Hintsa TVET College Prospectus 2024/2025 is available in PDF format. Click below to download the King Hintsa College Prospectus 2024. a sample of the details contained in the prospectus are mentioned below.
King Hintsa TVET College VISION
An innovative institution recognised for training academic and technical excellence, responsive to the social and economic needs of our communities
King Hintsa TVET College MISSION
A rural TVET College that offers quality education and training that will equip our students with essential skills to contribute to the development of our communities for South African economic growth.
King Hintsa TVET College VALUES
- Service Excellence
King Hintsa TVET College INTEGRITY
READ HERE;King Hintsa TVET College Online Registration
THE APPLICATION MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING
- Required academic certificate.
- Certificate of conduct (if previously enrolled at another institution).
- Academic Record (if previously enrolled at another FET institution).
- All other formal qualifications attained.
- Valid South African Identity Document
King Hintsa TVET College PROGRAMMES
Duration: 6 months per N-level
- NSC / N3 / Grade 12 or NCV L4 for N4
- N4 for N5
- N5 for N6 An appropriate National Certificate N3 Engineering Studies
The following Programs are available at King Hintsa TVET College;
National Certificate (Vocational)
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Primary Agriculture
- Travel & Tourism
11 weeks per N-level
Report191 Engineering Applicants Admission requirements:
- The relevant N3 Engineering Studies national certificate;
- A Senior Certificate with at least three training offers that apply to the education offer chosen by the program candidate;
- A qualification equivalent
- Go to the next stage only after successfully completing the previous level, i.e.
- N4 to N5, and so on.
- Students must gain 18 months of relevant practical experience to qualify for a National Diploma.
READ HERE; Ikhala TVET College Prospectus 2024/2025
6 months per N-level
- NSC / N3 / Grade 12 for N4
- N4 for N5
- N5 for N6 an appropriate National Certificate N3 Engineering Studies
218 Mthatha Road,
Next To WSU Ibika
+27 47 401 6400
download the prospectus here