How to Apply at Eastcape Midlands TVET College 2024
How to Apply at Eastcape Midlands TVET College 2024 Online Application Form for Registration
Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) Online Application for the 2024-2025 academic year is open and the closing date will be determined by the management board of the College
Therefore, everyone who wants to study through Eastcape Midlands TVET College must apply online for admission before the application deadline.
How to Apply & Register Online at Eastcape Midland College Application Form 2024
In order to apply and register for admission to Eastcape Midlands TVET College via the online application form for 2024, follow the steps stated below:
- Visit EMC TVET College Application website: https://www.emcol.co.za
- At the top menu of the EMC TVET College page, go to the “Enrolment” tab
- Then, click on “How to Appy” from the dropdown list
- A page will open for you as seen on your screen
- Please, read the information carefully and proceed
- Download the online application form
- Fill in the application form with your information
- Use capital letters to complete this form or place an X in the correct box. Please, use a black pen
- Kindly complete the form in FULL and answer all the questions.
- Application forms that are not completed and do not include the required documentation may not be processed or delayed.
- A completed application must be submitted to the CAMPUS or posted to Private Bag X35, Uitenhage, 6230
Required Documents for Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) Online Application 2024
All applicants starting a new programme must upload all the required supporting documents below:
- Certified copy of highest academic qualification/ school grade
- Certified copies of ID documents of the student and Next of Kin required
- Certified copy of proof of address
- Please note that certificated documents must not be older than 3 months
- Proof of NSFAS Application
Please note that this is only an APPLICATION. Even if you have completed the form correctly and you comply with the minimum entry requirements, it does not necessarily mean that you have been accepted at EMC. We consider all applications and will inform you of the outcome.
Very Important: This is an application only. If you are successful you will be invited to register. You become a student of the College of Eastcape Midlands TVET College only once we have issued an official proof-of-registration printout. Incomplete applications or those not accompanied by all the required documentation will not be processed.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) Admission Requirements for 2024-2025
You will be informed whether you meet the necessary requirements for your chosen career and would be advised on admittance to the institution. If you qualify for the chosen career, you will be guided on further registration procedures.
Provide us with the listed documents in order to be screened for free registration:
- SAPS certified copy of Student Identity Document/Birth Certificate
- SAPS certified copies of Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s) Identity Document
- SAPS certified copies of parent(s)/guardian(s) death certificate if they are deceased
- Proof of income: social grant slip/ recent salary slip/ recent bank statement
- Affidavit to state unemployment: include information on whether you receive a grant and the amount received.
- Residential address of the student
- Number of family members in the household
- Number of students in the household (only University and College students – Provide proof of University students)
- Accommodation amount per month (in the case of private boarders)
- Transport amount per month: this should be in an affidavit
- All certified copies must NOT be older than 3 months.
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- Buffalo City TVET College Online Application Portal 2024
- TUT Online Applications 2024/2025
- TUT College
For more details, visit https://emcol.co.za/students/how-to-apply/