Central Johannesburg TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
Central Johannesburg TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: All qualified and interested candidates can submit an application to Central Johannesburg TVET College for the 2024-2025 second semester application. Since we are aware of your needs, we have provided the information and specifics on the application procedures, so please sit back and read attentively. The Central Johannesburg TVET College provides training programs and nationally approved diplomas to assist students and learners in securing work and launching profitable businesses that benefit the local economy. Additionally, bursaries are provided to assist deserving students who have outstanding academic records. Applicants are to make sure they submit their application before the application deadline since late applications will not be considered.
Central Johannesburg TVET College Second Semester Online Application Date 2024-2025
Applications for both new and returning students apply starting in June and closing in September and ending November 30, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Read Also: Central Johannesburg TVET College Courses
Central Johannesburg TVET College Programs/ Courses Offered
Central Johannesburg TVET College offers a variety of nationally accredited courses and skills programs. The College offers the following nationally accredited courses:
- National Certificate Vocational (NCV)
- National Accredited Technical Education Diploma (NATED)
All courses offered in the CJC are under the following fields of study; Engineering Studies, Business Studies Humanities, and ICT.
- Clothing Production
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Motor Trade Engineering
- Engineering & Related Design – Motor or Welding
- Engineering studies
- Business Studies
Central Johannesburg TVET College 2024-2025 Application Requirements Needed
During the application process, you will be requested to upload copies of the following documents:
- A certified copy of your ID
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualification
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
Central Johannesburg TVET College Second Semester Online Application For 2024
The processes required to apply to Motheo TVET College are listed below:
- Visit the college website
- Choose the program you want to enrol in; career counselling is offered.
- The administrative centre, each of our campuses, and our website all have applications that you can fill out in person or submit online.
- Send the application, a certified copy of your ID, your most recent school transcript, a copy of your parent’s or guardian’s ID, and the campus where you wish to enroll in.
- paperwork for payments. If you’re making an online application, you can transmit your paperwork electronically. Foreign applicants must check their credentials with SAQA prior to applying; if they don’t, they won’t be admitted.
- The college will notify you of your acceptance status once you submit your application, and you will then be required to take a placement test. After that, you must go to class.
Central Johannesburg TVET College Campus
- ALEXANDRA CAMPUS
- CROWN MINES CAMPUS
- ELLIS PARK
- LANGLAAGTE CAMPUS
- RIVERLEA CAMPUS
- SMIT STREET CAMPUS
- TROYEVILLE CAMPUS
Central Johannesburg TVET College Contact Details
For more information kindly visit Central Johannesburg TVET College’s official website.