Central Johannesburg TVET College Courses
Central Johannesburg TVET College Courses: Central Johannesburg TVET College is a leading institution of higher education and training located in the heart of Johannesburg, South Africa. The college has several campuses, including the Ellis Park Campus, Parktown Campus, Crown Mines Campus, and Alexandra Campus. Central Johannesburg TVET College offers a wide range of courses designed to provide students with the practical skills and knowledge required by the job market.
The college offers courses in various fields, including engineering studies, information and communication technology, business studies, and creative arts. The courses are designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge required to succeed in their chosen careers. The college also offers learnerships and apprenticeships in partnership with various industries, providing students with practical experience while studying.
Central Johannesburg TVET College Programs
Central Johannesburg TVET College offers a variety of nationally accredited courses and skills programs. The College offers the following nationally accredited courses:
- National Certificate Vocational (NCV)
- National Accredited Technical Education Diploma (NATED)
All courses offered in the CJC are under the following fields of study; Engineering Studies, Business Studies Humanities, and ICT.
- Clothing Production
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Motor Trade Engineering
- Engineering & Related Design – Motor or Welding
- Engineering studies
- Business Studies
How To Apply Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Application For 2024
The processes required to apply to Motheo TVET College are listed below:
- Visit the college website
- Choose the program you want to enroll in; career counseling is offered.
- The administrative center, each of our campuses, and our website all have applications that you can fill out in person or submit online.
- Send the application, a certified copy of your ID, your most recent school transcript, a copy of your parent’s or guardian’s ID, and the campus where you wish to enroll in.
- paperwork for payments. If you’re making an online application, you can transmit your paperwork electronically. Foreign applicants must check their credentials with SAQA prior to applying; if they don’t, they won’t be admitted.
- The college will notify you of your acceptance status once you submit your application, and you will then be required to take a placement test. After that, you must go to class.
Central Johannesburg TVET College courses are designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge required to succeed in their chosen careers. We do hope this article was helpful. For more information kindly visit Central Johannesburg TVET College’s official website.