TUT Polokwane Campus
TUT Polokwane Campus is an esteemed institution of higher learning situated in Polokwane, the capital city of the Limpopo province in South Africa. It is one of the satellite campuses of the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) and offers a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various faculties, including management sciences, information and communication technology, engineering, humanities, and social sciences.
At this campus, a PMR Golden Arrow Award winner for being one of the leaders and achievers in the Limpopo Province, every student counts.
The campus is part of a dynamic University that constantly creates opportunities to expose students to endless opportunities in life. The four vibrant faculties at our Campus were developed with the help of Government, commerce and industry to meet the needs of the region. Join the Polokwane Campus and open your life to endless opportunities!
READ ALSO: TUT Polokwane Online Application 2024-2025
TUT Polokwane Campus Programmes/CoursesOffered
Economics and Finance
- Managerial Accounting and Finance
- Public Sector Finance
- Public Management
- Safety and Security Management
Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Science
- ICT First Years’ and Foundation Unit
- Business and Information Management Services
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- People Management and Development
How To Apply TUT Online Application 2024-2025
- To begin the application process at TUT, please click here.
- On the top right corner of the screen, click ‘Apply Now.’
- Choose whether or not you have a student number (If this is your first time applying you will not have a student number yet)
- Choose whether you are returning to finish an application.
- Choose whether or not you have a Qualification. Token Specific (this token was only given to specific students to show them a pre-defined list of qualifications)
- To the consent form, click ‘I Accept.’
READ ALSO: TUT Application 2024-2025
GPS: (23°54’00.3″S 29°26’55.7″E)
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.