TUT July Intake 2021/2022
TUT July Intake 2021/2022: TUT Online Application Form 2022 Status check…When is TUT Application Closing date for 2022
APPLICATION 2021 INTAKE OPEN
Please note: Application for 2021 intake OPEN , Applicants are encouraged to Apply strictly ONLINE on www.tut.ac.za a minimum of 240 Application fee must be deposited NO CASH PAYMENTS ALLOWED Application must be accompanied with proof of payment and all required documents to in order to be processed.
- * Online function will be open for all students to register for second semester and block 4 subjects until 2 Aug 2021: 8 July 2021
- * Registration closing date: 26 July 2021
- Late registration with penalty (excluding specific block based programmes and research-based M and D Tech programmes): 29 July – 2 Aug 2021
- * Closing date for applications for admission for research-based M and D programmes (second semester and block 4 programmes): 31 July 2021
- * Closing date for submission of hard bound copies for spring graduation: 31 July 2021
Read Also: TUT Online Application 2022 Information
How to complete the TUT online application 2022: TUT July Intake 2021/2022
Click the link below to be directed to TUTs online application portal. Should you be presented with a blank page, try reload the page. If the problem persists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to TUT using a hardcopy application: Download TUT Application Form 2022 PDF
You can apply by completing the hardcopy application form and either:
- post it to:
Tshwane University of Technology
Private Bag X680
- or hand deliver to:
Central Admissions Office
Note: Please check the additional information on hardcopy applications for more details on applying to distance campuses.
Things to note when applying via hardcopy application: TUT July Intake 2021/2022
- Do not post cash with your application in the mail. Use postal orders or cheques with registered mail.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- Make sure you have attached all relevant supporting documentation.
OTHER RELATED LINKS YOU MAY KNOW: