TUT July Intake 2023/2024
TUT July Intake 2023/2024: TUT Closing Dates for 2023
TUT Online Application Form 2023 Status check…When is the TUT Application Closing date for 2023
TUT APPLICATION 2023 JULY INTAKE
Application for admission 2023 July intake will be open on 1 March 2023 and close on 15 May 2023. Applicants are encouraged to Apply strictly ONLINE on www.tut.ac.za a minimum of 240 Application fee must be deposited NO CASH PAYMENTS ALLOWED Application must be accompanied with proof of payment and all required documents in order to be processed.
- The online function will be open for all students to register for the second semester and block 4 subjects until 2 Aug 2023: 8 July 2023
- Registration closing date: 26 July 2023
- Late registration with a penalty (excluding specific block-based programmes and research-based M and D Tech programmes): 29 July – 2 Aug 2023
- Closing date for applications for admission for research-based M and D programmes (second semester and block 4 programmes): 31 July 2023
- Closing date for submission of softbound copies for spring graduations: 31 March 2023
Read Also: TUT Online Application 2023 Information
How to complete the TUT online application 2023: TUT July Intake 2023/2024
Click the link below to be directed to TUT’s online application portal. Should you be presented with a blank page, try reloading the page. If the problem persists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to TUT using a hardcopy application: Download TUT Application Form 2023 PDF
You can apply by completing the hardcopy application form and either:
- post it to:
Tshwane University of Technology
Private Bag X680
- or hand deliver to:
Central Admissions Office
Note: Please check the additional information on hardcopy applications for more details on applying to distance campuses.
Things to note when applying via hardcopy application: TUT July Intake 2023/2024
- Do not post cash with your application in the mail. Use postal orders or cheques with registered mail.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- Make sure you have attached all relevant supporting documentation.
TUT Contact Centre
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: email@example.com
- SMS Number: 30655
Visit TUT’s Official Website for more information.
OTHER RELATED LINKS YOU MAY KNOW: