TUT Intranet: Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Intranet is a private network designed for the exclusive use of TUT staff and students. It provides a secure and convenient platform for accessing important information, services, and resources that are essential for academic and administrative purposes.
The TUT Intranet is accessible from any computer or mobile device connected to the TUT network, making it easy for staff and students to stay connected and access the information they need from anywhere, at any time.
READ ALSO: TUT Application Online 2024
WHO CAN USE THE TUT STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
How To Register For The Tshwane University of Technology Students Portal
- Visit the TUT Student portal: https://www.tut.ac.za/
- Then enter your Student ID / Serial Number and Password / Pin
- Afterwards, click on the “Login” button to access the Portal.
- Finally, Proceed to access your TUT online course registration
After logging in for the first time you are encouraged to change your password by clicking on the Change/Forgot Password link at the top of this page.
How To Login to TUT Student Portal
This option is only available for students who are currently enrolled in TUT.
- Go to https://www.tut.ac.za/
- Kindly enter your student ID and Pin
- Click on Login
Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
READ ALSO: Tshwane University of Technology ITS
TUT Contact Details
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.