TUT Calendar 2024-2025
TUT Calendar 2024-2025: The TUT Calendar is an essential resource for students, faculty, and staff, providing important information about registration, academic deadlines, holidays, and campus events.
Our academic calendar is designed to help students plan their studies and stay on track throughout the academic year. It outlines the start and end dates for each semester, as well as the dates for mid-term and final exams.
TUT Calendar also includes a range of events and activities happening on our campuses throughout the year. This includes workshops, seminars, guest lectures, sports tournaments, and cultural events.
TUT Application 2024 Opening Date
Applications to the Tshwane University of Technology for the 2024 academic year open on March 2023. Student applicants cannot apply before the TUT application is opened.
TUT Online Application 2024 Closing Date
Applications to the Tshwane University of Technology for study admission for the 2024 academic year will close on 30 September 2023. Interested applicants cannot submit applications after the deadline.
READ ALSO: TUT Academic Calendar 2024-2025
TUT Registration Date for 2024?
Online registration commences on January 2024 and close on February 2024. Late registration, on which a penalty fee will be charged, will take place from February 2024 until February 2024.
When Do TUT Classes Start in 2024?
From January 2024, electronic resource centres on TUT’s campuses will be open to assist first-time entering students who have difficulty accessing the system to complete their registration. The academic year and lectures for ALL students will commence In January 2024.
How To Apply TUT Online Application 2024-2025
- To begin the application process at TUT, please click here.
- On the top right corner of the screen, click ‘Apply Now.’
- Choose whether or not you have a student number (If this is your first time applying you will not have a student number yet)
- Choose whether you are returning to finish an application.
- Choose whether or not you have a Qualification. Token Specific (this token was only given to specific students to show them a pre-defined list of qualifications)
- To the consent form, click ‘I Accept.’
TUT Contact Details
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.