Sekhukhune TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
Sekhukhune TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: Freshmen who have completed high school with a passing grade between 9-12 and were not able to apply during the first semester are all invited to apply for admission into the Sekhukhune Tvet College second semester 2024-2025 academic year to further their academics in national certificates and vocational courses (NCV) and National Diploma courses(NATED). Applications are open in June and close in July. Apply now to secure a space for yourself because late applications will only be considered if there are still spaces available.
Sekhukhune TVET College Second Semester Application Date 2024-2025
Sekhukhune TVET College has set an application deadline for applicants to apply for the 2024-2025 Second semester applications. The online application for Sekhukhune TVET College is open in June and closes in July. Applicants must make sure they apply before the closing date.
Read Also: Sekhukhune TVET College Courses
Sekhukhune TVET College Courses/Programmes Open For Application
The following courses listed below are offered at the institution:
Faculty of Business Studies Diploma Programmes
- Business Management (Midlands, Hlanganani, Richmond, Msinga Campus, Part-time)
- Financial Management (Midlands Campus & Part-time)
- Human Resources (Richmond & Part-time)
- Management Assistant (Msunduzi Campus & Part-time))
- Educare (Plessislaer Campus)
- Legal Secretary (Msunduzi Campus)
- Public Management (Richmond, Hlanganani, Msinga, White Mountain Campus & Part-time)
- Clothing Production (Northdale Campus)
- Hospitality (Northdale & White Mountain Campus)
Faculty of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical (Heavy Current)
- Mechanical Engineering
National Certificate Vocational
- Office Administration (Msunduzi Campus)
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction (Northdale Campus)
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction (Edendale Campus)
- Engineering and Related Design (Plessislaer Campus)
- Hospitality (Northdale, White Mountain Campus)
- Education & Development (Plessislaer Campus)
- Transport and Logistics (Midlands Campus)
- Safety in Society (Msinga Campus)
- Megatronics (Msinga Campus)
- Plant Processing (Richmond Campus)
Admission Requirements for Sekhukhune TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How To Apply Sekhukhune TVET College Second Semester Online Application 2024-2025
The step to step process below are procedures that will guide you in applying to Sekhukhune TVET College:
Step 1: Get an application form at the campus and submit it after fully completed.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
For your application and registration you will need the following documents:
- Original or a certified copy of your ID.
- Original or a certified copy of your latest school report/qualification.
- You will be required to write an assessment test (bring a pen to this).
- Take your ID, a copy of your ID, and your latest academic results to both appointments.
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details.
Read Also: Umgungundlovu TVET College Courses
Sekhukhune TVET College Campuses Contacts Information
CS Barlow Campus
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Tel: 013 269 0020
CN Phatudi Campus
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 013 216 8005
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Tel: 013 269 0278
With a focus on practical, hands-on training, Sekhukhune TVET College is dedicated to preparing its students for the workforce and helping them achieve their career goals. We do hope this article was helpful. Visit The official website of the college for more details.