Sedibeng TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
Sedibeng TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: Are you interested in furthering your studies in the second semester of the academic year? Sedibeng TVET College is currently accepting applications for the second semester, and if you’re looking to further your education, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Sedibeng TVET College is a public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) institution located in the Sedibeng District Municipality of Gauteng Province, South Africa. The college has six campuses: Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Sebokeng, Heidelberg, Rust-Ter-Vaal, and Emfuleni.
The college offers a variety of courses, including Engineering Studies, Business Studies, Information and Communication Technology, Hospitality, and Tourism. Sedibeng TVET College also offers learnerships, skills programmes, and artisan development programmes. In this article, we’ll provide all the information you need to know to apply successfully.
Sedibeng TVET College Second Semester Application Date 2024-2025
Sedibeng TvetV College has set an application deadline for applicants to apply for the 2024-2025 Second semester applications. The online application for Sedibeng TvetV College is open in June and closes in September. Applicants must make sure they apply before the closing date.
Sedibeng TVET College Second Semester 2024-2025 Application Requirements
To apply for the second semester at Sedibeng TVET College, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a National Senior Certificate (NSC) or equivalent qualification.
- Must have passed Grade 12 with the minimum required admission point score (APS) for the course you are applying for.
- You must have a certified copy of your ID document.
- Applicants must have a certified copy of their NSC or equivalent qualification.
- You must have a certified copy of your academic record.
How to Apply Sedibeng TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
To apply for the second semester at Sedibeng TVET College, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Sedibeng TVET College website at www.sedcol.co.za.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button on the homepage.
- Fill in the online application form with your personal and academic details.
- Upload certified copies of your ID document, NSC or equivalent qualification, and academic record.
- Submit your application.
Campuses Of Sedibeng Tvet College Contact Details
- 1 Fraser Ave
- Heidelberg 1438
- Tel: 016 0040 407
- 4 Samuel Street
- Sebokeng 1900
- Tel:016 100 8234
- 6 Frikkie Meyer BLVD
- Vanderbijlpark 1900
- Tel: 016 933 5644
- 33 Voortrekker Street
- Vereeniging 1930
- Tel: 016 421 1150
Read Also: TUT Mechanical Engineering Requirements
Applying for Sedibeng TVET College’s second semester is an excellent opportunity to continue your education and gain the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your chosen field. Make sure you meet the application requirements and apply before the closing date to avoid disappointment.