NSFAS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 2024-2025
NSFAS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 2024-2025, nsfas login
NSFAS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is a list of answers to common questions of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme. The purpose of this is to generally provide more detailed information on frequent questions or concerns of students about NSFAS.
Below is a list of NSFAS FAQs for 2024
- Is NSFAS Applications open for 2024?
Ans: Yes, The National Students Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Online Application for 2024 is open
- When does NSFAS close for 2024?
Ans: NSFAS Application for 2024 will be closing on 21 January 2025
- Why has NSFAS chosen to work with Thusong Centres for the 2024 Application Cycle
Ans: Thusong Service Centres are one-stop, integrated community development centres, with community participation and services relevant to people’s needs. They aim to empower the poor and disadvantaged through access to information, services and resources from the government, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), parastatals, businesses, etc. enabling them to engage in government programmes for the improvement of their lives.
- I no longer remember or use the email and cell number I registered with; how can I retrieve my OTP?
Ans: In order to get your OTP, visit www.nsfas.org.za, click on myNSFAS Account and follow the prompt
For more details, click here
How to Create myNSFAS Account 2024-2025
If you want to create myNSFAS account, follow the step-by-step below:
- Go to NSFAS website www.nsfas.org.za online
- At the top right side of the page, click on myNSFAS tab
- Make sure you have all your supporting documents with you
- Then, click on “Register” to begin the process
- Check the acceptance option to allow NSFAS to verify and validate the information you have given
- Enter your ID number as it appears on your ID document.
- Type your name and surname as they appear on your ID Document
- Enter your cellphone number and email address
- Then, create a password and verify the password for your account
- Upload a copy of your ID document
- Click on “Register”
- A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the cellphone number and the email address you provided
- Visit your email address and cellphone number to check One Time Pin (OTP)
- Enter the OTP in the space provided
- Click on the Submit tab
- After submitting, you will then receive an SMS and email message confirming the creation of your myNSFAS account. Remember that without myNSFAS Account, you will not be able to apply for NSFAS and Check your Status.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: