MyTutor; Mytutor login
- 1. Your Username is your student number.
- 2. Your Password is the same as your TUT4life email password.
- 3. To reset or create a new password click here.
- 4. Submit both your valid student number and identity number (ID).
- 5. To configure a new password, select and retype the new password by applying the on-screen Password Rules.
- 6. Return to the myTUTor home page and log in following 1-2.
- Integrated Support Services (Wednesday, 21 February 2018)
Do you have issues with myTUTor, TUT4life, or Eduroam, or want to download Office 2016 for free?
Contact my TUTor service desk for assistance or download the self-help eBook on http://tutresource.tut.ac.za/ebook.pdf
NOTE: Always use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser to access myTUTor. use this link to check if your browser is supported
To use Internet Explorer, Make changes to your browser as follows:1. Open IE (Internet Explorer)
2. Press ALT X or click above the right ‘gear icon
3. Select > Compatibility View Settings: Remove tick ‘Display intranet sites in Compatibility View’
Email: myTUTor@tut.ac.za or TUT4life@tut.ac.za
Tel: 012 382 4427
Walk-in offices: Pretoria Building 9 Ground Floor (East Entrance)
Soshanguve South Building 5 – 204
NOTE: It takes 24 to 48 hours for profiles and subjects to be synced on myTUTor after registration. If after 48 hours you still cannot log in or see all your subjects, then contact the myTUTor service desk at 012 382 4427 or myTUTor@tut.ac.za!
myTUTor Login Journey
The official Learning Management System (LMS) of the Tshwane University of Technology is myTUTor. Online interactions with professors and peers, as well as evaluations, are all accessed through the LMS. This is the portal to all of the online learning resources. Academic departments create and update the content.
(New LMS phase-in)
|Internet address (URL)|| https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/d2l/login|
|Students||Username||TUT4Life email address|
|Don’t have credentials
or email account
|Registered students can set up their TUT
email account and/or reset passwords