King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: Second Semester online Applications for the 2024 academic year at King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College will be accepted from 1 September to 15 October 2023, and the college’s administration is urging all new students to submit their applications before the deadline. You don’t have to worry about it because we have you covered. Regarding the application process, we have all the information you require. Kindly read through the information to start your applications;
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Second Semester Application Opening Date 2024-2025
Second Semester online Applications for the 2024 academic year at King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College will be accepted from 1 September to 15 October 2023.
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Courses/Programmes Offered
The College offers a wide range of quality and responsive courses for students to select from and study. The following courses are available in the college:
Business Report 191 (NATED) N4 – N6
- Public Relations Management
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality Management
- Marketing Management
- Tourism Management
Engineering Studies Report 191 (NATED)
- Artisan Development Programme N1 – N3
- Mechanical Engineering N4 – N6
National Curriculum Vocational NC(V)
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Financial Management
- Office Administration
- Public Relations Management
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Water and Waterwaste Treatment
Hospitality & Tourism National Curriculum Vocational NC(V)
- Information Communication Technology Information Technology and Computer Science
- Agriculture Primary Agriculture
- Education Studies Education and Development
- Safety in Society Safety in Society
- Transport and Logistics Transport and Logistics
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College 2024-2025 Admission Requirements
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How To Apply King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Second Semester Online Application 2024-2025
Step 1: Get your application form first.
All new applications are now available online:
During the application process, please make sure you include a valid and working e-mail address as well as one telephone number.
Step 2: Fill out the application form completely.
E-mail, ID, and cell phone number verification. Your ID, e-mail, and cell phone are used to verify your identity.
Step 3: Ensure that all supporting documents are attached.
All applicants who are beginning a new qualification must submit the following certified documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of New ID/Passport Application)
- Recent Academic Achievements
- Other account statements/billing documents for municipalities (not older than 3 months)
- A current study permit (Foreign national students)
- The Evaluation Certificate of the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) (foreign qualifications).
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details.
READ ALSO: King Hintsa TVET College Courses
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Contact Details
- Address: R61 QUEENSTOWN ROAD, CICIRA VILLAGE, MTHATHA, 5099, Reception
- Tel: 047 505 1000
- Exams Tel: 047 505 1057/48
- Marketing: 047 505 1005/25
- Registration: 047 505 1006
- Human Resources: 047 505 1031/30
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information kindly visit the college’s officialwebsitefor more.