Waterberg TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
Waterberg TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: All qualified and interested candidates can submit an application to Waterberg TVET College for the 2024-2025 second semester application. Since we are aware of your needs, we have provided the information and specifics on the application procedures, so please sit back and read attentively. The Waterberg TVET College provides training programs and nationally approved diplomas to assist students and learners in securing work and launching profitable businesses that benefit the local economy. Additionally, bursaries are provided to assist deserving students who have outstanding academic records. Applicants are to make sure they submit their application before the application deadline since late applications will not be considered.
Waterberg TVET College Second Semester Application Date 2024-2025
Waterberg TVET College has set an application deadline for applicants to apply for the 2024-2025 applications. The online application for Waterberg TVET College is open in June and closes in July. Applicants must make sure they apply before the closing date.
Read Also: Waterberg TVET College Courses
Admission Requirements for Waterberg TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How To Apply Waterberg TVET College TVET College Online Application 2024-2025
The step to step process below are procedures that will guide you in applying to Waterberg TVET College:
Step 1: Get an application form at the campus and submit it after fully completed.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
For your application and registration you will need the following documents:
- Original or a certified copy of your ID.
- Original or a certified copy of your latest school report/qualification.
- You will be required to write an assessment test (bring a pen to this).
- Take your ID, a copy of your ID, and your latest academic results to both appointments.
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details.
Waterberg Tvet College Contact Details
ENGINEERING AND SKILLS TRAINING CENTRE
- Tel: 015 – 633 6772/0
- Fax: 015 – 633 6589
- TEL: 014 – 880 0222
BUSINESS STUDIES CENTRE
- Tel: 015 – 483 2441/5
- Fax: 015 – 483 1555
IT AND COMPUTER SCIENCE CENTRE
- Tel: 015 – 483 0090/1
- Fax: 015 – 483 0066
Visit TheOfficial Website Of Waterberg Tvet CollegeFor More Details