TUT Exit Exam
TUT Exit Exam: Exit Examination is an examination that may be undertaken under certain conditions by a final-year student who requires a maximum of one subject (excluding Work-Integrated Learning (WIL)) in order to qualify for the qualification.
- Proof of payment (prescribed fees are indicated on the application)
|Account holder:||Tshwane University of Technology|
|Account number:||04 000 000 3|
|Type of account:||Cheque|
|Reference:||Student number (B102/0125)|
|Amount payable:||Please refer to the application form below|
- Proof of payment should be attached. (R192.00 per subject).
- The application should be submitted to Student Services, at the faculty you are registered, on or before the closing date for applications as published in Part 1 of the University’s current Prospectus, on your examination results, on the notice boards and on the TUT web page. No late applications will be accepted.
- The exit examination will be conducted during the period published in Part 1 of the University’s current Prospectus.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant/student to confirm if the application was approved within 5 working days after the closing date for applications and to obtain a personal examination timetable at Student Services two working days before the commencement of the exit examination.
READ ALSO: www.tut.ac.za its 2024-2025
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.