TUT Enabler: As a registered student at TUT, you will have access to a number of online resources and services, including the TUT student portal. The TUT student portal is a secure online platform that allows students to access important information, such as their academic records, exam results, course schedules, and other administrative details. To access the TUT student portal, you will need to log in using your student number and password. Once logged in, you can navigate through the portal to access the information and resources you need to succeed in your studies at TUT.
READ ALSO:TUT ITS
WHO CAN USE THE TUT STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
How To Register For The Tshwane University of Technology Students Portal
- Visit the TUT Student portal: https://www.tut.ac.za/
- Then enter your Student ID / Serial Number and Password / Pin
- Afterwards, click on the “Login” button to access the Portal.
- Finally, Proceed to access your TUT online course registration
After logging in for the first time you are encouraged to change your password by clicking on the Change/Forgot Password link at the top of this page.
How To Login to TUT Student Portal
This option is only available for students who are currently enrolled in TUT.
- Go to https://www.tut.ac.za/
- Kindly enter your student ID and Pin
- Click on Login
Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
READ ALSO: Tshwane University of Technology ITS
TUT Contact Details
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.