Tshwane North TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
Tshwane North TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: Tshwane North TVET College is a renowned institution that offers quality vocational training in various fields of study. The college has four campuses, namely, Mamelodi, Rosslyn, Pretoria, and Temba. Tshwane North TVET College is now inviting applications for the second semester of the 2024 academic year.
The application process for Tshwane North TVET College is straightforward and can be done either online or manually. If you are interested in furthering your education, read on to learn everything you need to know about the Tshwane North TVET College Second Semester Application.
Tshwane North TVET College Second Semester 2024-2025 Application Deadlines
The application period for the Tshwane North TVET College second semester is from 1st June 2023 to 15th July 2023. It is important to note that late applications will not be considered.
Admission Requirements for TNC Second Semester Application 2024-2025
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How to apply to Tshwane North TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
Step 1: Get an application form at the campus and submit it after fully completed.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
For your application and registration you will need the following documents:
- Original or a certified copy of your ID.
- Original or a certified copy of your latest school report/qualification.
- You will be required to write an assessment test (bring a pen to this).
- Take your ID, a copy of your ID, and your latest academic results to both appointments.
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details.
Read Also: Tshwane North TVET College Courses
Tshwane North TVET College Contact
Central office address
Cnr. Kgosi Mampuru (former Potgieter Street) & Pretorius Streets
P.O. Box 26193, Arcadia, 0007
012 401 1600 (Support Line)
For more information kindly visit the college’s officialwebsitefor more.