Northern Cape Urban TVET College Second Semester Application 2024/2025
Northern Cape Urban TVET College Second Semester Application 2024/2025: The Northern Cape Urban TVET College is a leading institution in South Africa that offers a range of technical and vocational education and training programs. If you are interested in furthering your studies and acquiring practical skills that will enable you to secure employment opportunities in a variety of industries, then the Northern Cape Urban TVET College is the place to be.
The college is now accepting applications for the second semester of the academic year. This is an excellent opportunity for prospective students who missed the first-semester intake to join the college and pursue their dreams. The second semester commences in July, and the college has a wide range of courses on offer. Kindly read through this post to apply NOW while the application is still ongoing.
Northern Cape Urban TVET College Second Semester Application Date 2024-2025
Northern Cape Urban TVET College has set an application deadline for applicants to apply for the 2024-2025 applications. The online application for Northern Cape Urban TVET College is open in June and closes in July. Applicants must make sure they apply before the closing date.
Northern Cape Urban TVET College Courses/Programmes Open For 2024-2025 Application
National Certificate (Vocational) Programmes:
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Finance, Economics and Accounting
- Office Administration
- Safety in Society
- Transport and logistics
Report 191 (N1-N3) Engineering Studies Programmes
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Report 191 National Diploma Business Studies Programmes
- Management Assistant
- Marketing Management
- Intro to Business Management
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
A programme qualification mix, offering relevant accredited occupational programmes:
- National Certificate: Mixed Farming
- National Certificate: Poultry Production
- National Certificate: Meat Processing
- National Certificate: Early Childhood Development
- National Certificate: Brick Laying & Construction
- National Certificate: Plumbing
- National Certificate: Spray painting
- Centre of Specialisation: Carpentry and Joinery
Small Business Development (SMME)
Courses are offered to selected students via the New Venture Creation NQF Level 2 qualification in all of the below-mentioned programmes:
- Cabinet Making / Carpentry
- Motor Mechanic
- Jewellery Manufacturing
(Available at the Moremogolo Campus Only)
- Pastel (Accounting) / Payroll
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Advance ICDL
Grade 12 Math and Physical Science Upgrading
(Available at the City Campus Only)
- Enrichment Classes
- Hobby Classes
- Community Health Promotion
- Life Skills
- English Conversation
- Business Plans
- Administration Efficiency
- Business Fundamentals and Entrepreneurial Skills
Admission Requirements for Northern Cape Urban TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How To Apply Northern Cape Urban TVET College Online Application 2024-2025
The step to step process below are procedures that will guide you in applying to Northern Cape Urban TVET College:
Step 1: Get an application form at the campus and submit it after fully completed.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
For your application and registration you will need the following documents:
- Original or a certified copy of your ID.
- Original or a certified copy of your latest school report/qualification.
- You will be required to write an assessment test (bring a pen to this).
- Take your ID, a copy of your ID, and your latest academic results to both appointments.
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details.
Read Also: Northern Cape Urban TVET College Course
Northern Cape Urban TVET College Contact Information
- Postal Address: Private Bag X5031
- Physical Address: 37-41 Long Street, Kimberley, 8301
- Tel: (053) 839-2063
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to advance your career or gain practical skills for the workplace? Northern Cape Urban TVET College offers a range of courses that are designed to meet the needs of industry and equip graduates with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the workplace. For more information kindly visit the college’s official website for more.