Esayidi TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
Esayidi TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: Esayidi TVET College is one of the vibrant TVET colleges in the Kwazulu-Natal region of South Africa. All high school graduates and returning students who are willing to further their education in a college are to give this post great consideration. The college’s second semester application period will open in June and close in July. This post has given all the information and specifics applicants may need about the application procedure, so they have nothing to lose. After carefully reading everything, proceed to APPLY NOW!
Esayidi Tvet College Second Semester Application Date 2024-2025
Esayidi Tvet College has set an application deadline for applicants to apply for the 2024-2025 applications. The online application for Esayidi Tvet College is open in June and closes in July. Applicants must make sure they apply before the closing date.
Read Also: Esayidi TVET College prospectus 2024/2025
Admission Requirements for Esayidi Tvet College Application 2024-2025
Requirements For Esayidi Tvet College NCV Courses:
- Grade 9 Pass Or Equivalent
- Students who endeavour to enrol for NCV Level 2 Electrical Construction – may, on applying for employment, be required to pass a Colour competency test.
- An NQF Level 1 qualification;
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2
- A Recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- Attach two(2) certified copies of the parent’s ID
Nated Courses Entry Requirements At Easyidi Tvet College
- N4 (Senior Certificate Or National Certificate N3
- Grade 12 Or An Equivalent Qualification. An Admission Test May Be Required).
General Admission Requirements For Esayidi Tvet College 2024
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate or Statement of results
- Student’s Certified ID copy/Passport
- Proof of residence
- Study permit. Applicable to only foreign students.
- Parent/Guardian’s certified ID copy
How to apply to Esayidi Tvet College Second Semester Online Application 2024-2025
Step 1: Get an application form at the campus and submit it after fully completed.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
For your application and registration you will need the following documents:
- Original or a certified copy of your ID.
- Original or a certified copy of your latest school report/qualification.
- You will be required to write an assessment test (bring a pen to this).
- Take your ID, a copy of your ID, and your latest academic results to both appointments.
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details.
Esayidi TVET College Contact
Tel: 039 685 5482/3
Fax: 039 625 4135
Private Bag 814
Port Shepstone, 4240
Esayidi TVET College is a leading technical and vocational education institution in South Africa, offering a wide range of courses to students who want to acquire technical skills or specialize in a specific field. We do hope this article was helpful. For more information, visit the official website for more details;